GOgreen is a proprietary liquid mixture of freshwater microalgae that contain algal species that are beneficial to plants, soils and irrigation systems. It can be applied
directly to the surface of soils or through any irrigation system. For maximum benefit, GOgreen should be applied at planting and throughout the crop cycle as needed.
Benefit of Using GOgreen include:
- Increased nutrient uptake for greater plant metabolism
- Increased nutrient absorption, which builds better root and plant structures
- Increased buffering capacity of soil, allowing microorganisms to function more effectively
- Increased sodium mitigation, which pushes salts away
- Increased suppression of undesirable algae in irrigation systems
- Increased reduction of soil compaction by changing a soil’s aggregation profile.
- Increased N-P-K bioavailability in the soil
For more information about how GOgreen can make an immediate impact for you, contact us at email@example.com or 217.793.0900.