BioFlora Seaweed Creme is made from the finest seaweed in the world. It grows slowly in the cold waters of the North Atlantic, is hand harvested, air dried, ground
and then processed in a patented organic process.
It is a pure concentrated product and has been found to be one of the finest seaweed products in the world.
Uses of Seaweed Creme:
- This soluble liquid can be applied through any irrigation system, including drip tape or micro-sprinklers.
- Soaking seeds prior to planting has been shown to enhance seed germination by up to 35%.
- Stimulates new root growth that helps new trees come into production, 25% to 30% earlier than normal.
- Increases cell strength to help trees, berries, row crops and turf endure environmental stresses caused by heat, freezing and drought.
- Increases greater resistance to bruising, softening and rotting of harvested fruit.
For more information about how Seaweed Creme can make an immediate impact for you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 217.793.0900.